Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Halloween was great, October was super busy – I mean ALL month long – BUSY! So am ready for some chill time and the holidays!!!
The Etsy Shop is doing alright, too! I’ve made 3 sales so far this year but have received no feedback or repeat customers, which is something I’m looking for!! Check it out…I’m always adding something or tweaking the appearance of the shop!
Here are my newest additions:
WordPress: 24 followers
Click link above to view listing!
Click the link below to view this item on Etsy.com!
- https://www.birchbox.com/ -grooming supplies with options for men and women, based in New York
- http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ -Cali based company which offers cheap shaving accessories that have great reviews!
- http://escapemonthly.com/ -Destination-inspired packages with goodies from around the world
- http://www.julep.com/maven.html -makeup and grooming accessories from Julep
- https://lovewithfood.com/ -snack box with healthy/organic foods
- http://www.mysteryenvelope.com/ -just what it says, an envelope of mystery
- http://nailedkit.com/how-it-works/ -nail art stuff and things! (This one might be my next order.)
- http://www.squarehue.com/how-it-works/ -also a good nail polish option, Miami based
- I also came across 2 monthly gift baskets for menstruation celebration…or like a consolation prize for getting a period. lol
- And the 2 I’ve gotten, Ipsy and Darby Smart:
- Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/2tmxx?sid=ipsypoints&cid=email
- Darby Smart: Let’s craft together. Darby Smart delivers simple, stylish DIY to your door. Click the link and Use ‘howdydarby’ for a $10 gift card on your first purchase. http://fbuy.me/bZKF5
FIRST OF ALL!!! NEW ETSY LISTING!! I designed these earlier today after being inspired by some clip-art on a magazine cover! They are both 40by40 Xs when cross-stitched. (Patterns that are bought will be much larger than my sample pictures.;)
And now for the updatesssssssssssss
Sorry to ignore yas, readers. I sorta ran out of steam for my Etsy shop and crafting as more holidays and birthdays took priority over the last month or 2. And then of course working more to make money for our anniversary trip.. which was cancelled until weather is perfect for our needs. (Beach girl here!) Howeverrrr…check this out:
I did make this earlier last month for a family member. It is about 3inx3in. I designed and made it the cover art for a small bday card. 🙂
Another new development….I learned how to knit thanks to this YouTube video! I must have paused and replayed sections of it for about 30 minutes and kept trying until my hands hurt to make it look good. I came to the conclusion that I have the wrong yarn and the wrong needles for the job as a beginner! Hehe 🙂
Knitting is enjoyable, though. I remember when I was younger, the women in my family were crafty so I learned how to crochet. Since I never really did it much in past decades, I forgot how. Knitting seemed intimidating with all those needles and all those fancy maneuvers, but it doesn’t seem so bad anymore! 😀 Yaay! Scarves for Christmas!