This post is for buyers of Lazyarn’s crafts from the Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LazyarnStitches
If you would like a custom design/craft outside of the Etsy marketplace, please email me directly at email@example.com for more information. Thanks! Read on 🙂
Thank you very much for your purchase and showing interest in my shop! Please read the following list about your cross-stitch pattern customization options. You may request a design for download/email OR a design & stitch job, where you end up with a brand new bookmark via snail mail! Prices will vary.
You have customization options galore for your cross stitch designs::
1. Font shape* – I have at least 30 patterns. *See link below.
2. Font thread color(s)-Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Black, Brown, White, Pink, Teal.
If you have another preference not listed, let me know! 🙂 No charge will be added.
—Please specify hue of the colors you would like as well. Pastel? Bold? Light, dark, regular green?
Random colors? Lazyarn’s choice? You decide it all, or you can let me use my best judgement. 😉 *See link below.
3.Font outline thread color, if outline is desired (as shown in example). Some fonts may look better without an outline, as will some colors. Use your best judgement. (or mine) See #2 for color choices.
4. Small object designs-I have several clip-art style designs. *See link below.
5. Small object color/outline color if desired– See #2 for color choices.
6. Border design, if desired. *See link below for images.
7. Border color-See #2 for color choices.
8. Finally, WORDS! A name? Initials? Date? Quote? Please type it exactly as you want the letters to appear on your pattern- including capitalization and punctuation.
*–Certain fonts have only all caps. Certain fonts are small and good for quotes and wordy designs. Keep that in mind when choosing a font.
–Examples of how to type and format your request: Initial caps: Happy Birthday Mom!
All caps: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
All lower case: happy birthday mom!
Link to view your color choices, fonts, borders, and small design options: http://lazyarn.imgur.com/
Now that you know all your choices, take a look at all the images to help you decide on fonts, colors, etc. Be sure you really think about all 8 questions and contact me with your decisions. To make it easier for you, here is a form for you to use when you email me: Custom CrossStitch Order Form (click to download)
Together, we can create the perfect keepsake for your needs!
Thanks again, so much!
Kari, shop owner
@Lazyarn on Twitter